tiistai 28. heinäkuuta 2009

Tuesday - Tiistai

Oh, you should see me! I look so um...don't know what the word is, 'cuz I never look like that...what grown up's look like when they go to work. I'm glad I have pink hair so people won't really think that I'm that serious. Okay, enough of that. Actually not. I dyed my hair. New color. Well, it was supposed to be new but it looks exactly like my old color looks after few washes. Hmmm...I did want to buy the old color, but they didn't have it so I had to try the lighter one. Maybe if my hair had been lighter at the moment it would've been better...jesus...enough already!

Ok, back to weekend. Kids were at their dad's so I had all the time in the world to do Pinkkis stuff. And I did :) I made 10 to 20 cell phone straps (are they really called straps?) and it was so much fun! I also made, now that I had a chance to do it in the kids room, resin jewelry and worked a bit with the older ones. It's a bit annoying how much work they need to look good and then there's always the big risk of ruining them. But they look good so far. I also made 18 purses! And packed all my stuff to be ready for Pulu Design.

I can't remember what else I did. Oh, fleamarket! No really good finds. My Little Pony eraser, a bit used, but still nice. Two cute/funny drawings that I hung at the bunny room. Also cleaned it, the bunny room I mean.

Poikaystava made my business cards. They came out really nice. Now I just need to get them printed. I tried it here at work, but it didn't work at all.

On Monday I went to www.puludesing.com to give them bunch of my stuff to sell. And they did like quite many of them! ♥ The girl, Anna, had actually give some back cuz she wasn't sure they had room for them. I hope they sell well! The store is really lovely, they have so many cute things in there!

Oh, one more thing from the weekend. One of my customers (ok, one out of my 10 customers...happy?) wrote whole blog entry of Pinkkis!! Here: http://midnightrabbits.blogspot.com/2009/07/fabulous-etsy-shop-for-cutest-gifts.html and then writer for this http://feministreview.org contacted me and she wants to write about my jewelry. Isn't that something!! Too bad the store is a mess at the moment! But it'll be better than ever next week, maybe not on Monday or even Tuesday, but eventually anyway.

Fabrics coming, zippers coming....hurry!

Ok, back to Monday. After Pulu I run some errands, wanted to get appointment to get a new tattoo, but it was closed, noticed two fabric stores had closed :( and got sushi ♥

After work went to fabric store that I knew for sure was still there, got what I wanted and then we got donuts. ♥

And finally at home I got to start sorting my pre-cut fabrics and the zippers I still had left. So much to do before the party. I'm going to sew two to three days, bake two and work on the jewelry one. Ok, I don't have that many days left...but I'm sure I can do it anyway.

En jaksa kirjoittaa suomeksi nyt muuta. Anteeksi.

♥ Raisa!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti