keskiviikko 26. elokuuta 2009

Music


cassettes2
Originally uploaded by Pinkkisfun
"...Music makes the people come together(yeah)
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels..." En päässyt Madonna keikalle, mutta tein tälläisen pienen penaalin :)

Netin ihmeellisestä maailmasta löytyy myös näin hienoja kankaita, ei siinä että muissakaan kankaissani olisi moitteen sijaa, mutta jotenkin tämä on omaa luokkaansa. Tilasin samaisesta paikasta eilen taas lisää kankaita, pari jalkapalloaiheista, yksi pyöräkangas ja Cakeylle juoksuaiheista kangasta ja sitten kirjavaa ja tietsikka-aiheista kangasta. Lisäksi olen tilannut koruosia, joita kaipailen jo kipeästi, olen pitkittänyt sitä tilausta ikuisuuden, mutta nyt loppu korvikset! Ja sitten tilasin kahteen otteeseen miniatyyrejä, kun oli niin hienoja. Mutta nyt täytyy tas lopettaa, kun ei oikein olis varaa...

siitä tulikin mieleeni, että Pojan saa tänään kotiin. Lääkäri soitti ilmoittaakseen, että kaikki näyttäis olevan ihan hyvällä mallilla. Poika oli yöllä käynyt itsenäisesti pissallakin. Reppana siellä yksinään. :( Mutta pian haen poloisen kotiin ja hoidan kuntoon.

"...Music makes the people come together(yeah)
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels..." Didn't go to Madonna's concert (she was in Finland for the first time!) but made this cool small pencil pouch :)

I love this fabric, it's my favorite at the moment. I like all my fabrics, but this is special. Dunno why. I ordered some new fabrics from the same place (they didn't have this one anymore!), something for Cakey, computer stuff, soccer, bikes and rainbow fabric. Can't wait to get them!! I also ordered bunch of jewelry findings. I was running out of everything. I got some miniatures two days ago and can't work on them anymore cuz I don't have findings!! Eek! And since I was really on the mood to get rid of my money I ordered some more miniatures... naughty! But I found new seller and she got stuff I haven't seen before. Not as good prices as my usual contact. But ordered two packages from her anyway. Yay!

Not that I can really afford it. At the moment I can't really afford anything. I don't how much the vet bill is going to be, but I'm sure it's more than anything I've paid before, and I've paid a lot...this is the first time they kept him there over night. uh huh...well, what can I do? Next dog will get insurance, that's for sure!

Bye!!
♥ Raisa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti