lauantai 11. heinäkuuta 2009

Vasyttaa! Tired!

Feel bad I haven't posted anything, but I've been soooo busy and having so much fun. Have been traveling a bit and then I got all these new fabrics and stuff. And then I had to take pics and post them and that takes FOREVER. And now it's past midnight already.

I should be working on my book, but no...all I do is sew. Or related to that. Today went to two small stores that might be interested of my jewelry and pouches! I was so nervous, it was horrible. But it went well. But none of the "right" people were there, so I have to wait. The other one I need to send email and pic of my stuff and the other one I just have to wait to contact me.

Mom ordered bunch of pouches. Dunno what she does with them.

Gotta go! Sweet dreams!

♥ Raisa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti