perjantai 31. heinäkuuta 2009

Cupcake - Pikku Kakkunen

My publisher (that sounds so cool!!) said I can't use English names on my book, which means I needed to figure out what to call cupcakes. Cupcake is a Cupcake. What else can it be called??
After thinking and talking about it, in the middle of a sentence I said outloud Pikku Kakkunen (=little cakey) and now it was it. It's not a cupcake, but close enough.

I baked 6 loaves of bread, one for Cakey (♥ shaped) and five for Sunday's Pinkkis Party. I also worked on my jewelry. And got really pissed cuz I have no idea how to attach findings to the string I'm supposed to use on my pendants. I have some stuff for it, but they didn't work at all. Crap! I also ruined 2 cute mushroom cell phone straps :(

Fed bunnies one nibble at a time, and even Sokeri was brave enough to take food from my hand. He's getting braver week by week. :)

Baking today, tattoo and resin jewelry tomorrow and party on Sunday!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti